- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt A Wiese has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kurt A Wiese has the following 19 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Kurt A Wiese Accepts the Following Insurance
- 401 Wall St Unit B Valparaiso , IN : (219) 462-7773
More about Dr. Kurt A Wiese
Dr. Wiese graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Wiese works in Valparaiso, IN and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wiese is affiliated with Porter Regional Hospital and Saint Mary Medical Center.