Have you seen Dr. Kurtis I Auguste?

Amazing

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Auguste for 5 years. Dr. Auguste performed surgery on my daughter when she was an infant. He is down-to-earth and approachable and so wonderful with my daughter. He is an amazing doctor!

Dr.Auguste is an outstanding doctor, and I have so much to thank him for. My daughter grace will be seizure free for 2 years 10 months tomorrow after he performed brain surgery on her. He did a fantastic job, and I highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor

This Dr was excellent. He worked on my nephew. My sister didn't meet him until the morning of the surgery because he was out of town. We found out about my nephews surgery on a wed, and by Friday he was having surgery. Dr Auguste agreed to do the surgery without even seeing the MRI ahead of time. He was extremely knowledgeable and removed the tumor with ease. In my opinion he is a great doctor and I would trust my kids lives in his hands!

excellent in every respect

Extremely easy to talk to and discussed medicine at our level. He is kind, caring, and empathetic as well as extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Dr. Auguste saved my daughters life!

I cant express in words how very wonderful Dr. Auguste is!! He performed neurosurgery on my 7 year old daughter that went PERFECT!!! He, along with other physicians, successfully removed 2 areas of my daughters brain that were causing her to seize. He is the reason my daughter can now enjoy her life without seizures . She is still seizure free today, and I would recomend him to anyone considering. Thanks!

Dr. Kurtis I Auguste is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.