Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurtis Eaton
Dr. Kurtis Eaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Leeds, AL and Dothan, AL . He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eaton is affiliated with Flowers Hospital and Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurtis Eaton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
I went to Dr Eaton for the first time and had felt like I did not want to live anymore, I was sick all the time and in pain and had been going to the same clinic for years. One visit to Dr Eaton and I found out I was a diabetic and had been for some time, My blood preassure was off the charts, my cholesterol was very high. I was given everything I needed in less than a week and here it is almost two years later I feel a lot better I have lost 72 pounds by knowing i have diabeties. I love you Dr Eaton wish I knew how to find you would stay with you for life....since I feel you gave me mine back...
This thing should not even be allowed to call himself a man-muchless a Doctor--He is the RUDE-Mean-self centered-closed minded-I can go on-and -On--Even most of his staff left the Moody Clinic because of him--I hope whereever he goes next-the patients have a choice between him-and someone else-No compassion for patients-In.and out in 5 minutes-He gives Doctord a BAD NAME
Extremely rude. A business man first and a poor excuse for a doctor second. A dictator manner with no time for patients questions. He takes charge in a mean spirited way and is clearly a doctor in it for the money!!! Needs to drop out of the profession and work with his MBA. Treated a 70 year woman like a second class citizen with no time listen to her. Worst doctor visit ever.
Dr. Eaton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al
15 Years Experience
University of South Alabama
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kurtis Eaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurtis Eaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.