Dr. Kurtis W Eaton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurtis W Eaton?

Excellent, caring physician.

I Miss you

I went to Dr Eaton for the first time and had felt like I did not want to live anymore, I was sick all the time and in pain and had been going to the same clinic for years. One visit to Dr Eaton and I found out I was a diabetic and had been for some time, My blood preassure was off the charts, my cholesterol was very high. I was given everything I needed in less than a week and here it is almost two years later I feel a lot better I have lost 72 pounds by knowing i have diabeties. I love you Dr Eaton wish I knew how to find you would stay with you for life....since I feel you gave me mine back...

Mr.

This thing should not even be allowed to call himself a man-muchless a Doctor--He is the RUDE-Mean-self centered-closed minded-I can go on-and -On--Even most of his staff left the Moody Clinic because of him--I hope whereever he goes next-the patients have a choice between him-and someone else-No compassion for patients-In.and out in 5 minutes-He gives Doctord a BAD NAME

Worst Doctor Visit Ever!!!

Extremely rude. A business man first and a poor excuse for a doctor second. A dictator manner with no time for patients questions. He takes charge in a mean spirited way and is clearly a doctor in it for the money!!! Needs to drop out of the profession and work with his MBA. Treated a 70 year woman like a second class citizen with no time listen to her. Worst doctor visit ever.

Bad Medicine

Dr Eaton has no compassion whatsoever. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Eaton is not recommenable

Kurtis Eaton saw me at First Med of Dothan on yesterday. He was very rude and nasty to me because I told him that I have never been to a facility that refuses to check their patients. I needed a pap and he refused to give it to me. He told me I can trust his guess and take the prescription he prescribes or he could just rip my chart out and throw it out and I can get out of his office and go somewhere else. I was hurt and angry and I still am. My husband is also. Well he misdiagnosed the problem because my gyn. correctly diagnosed it. I continued to have problems.He should have listen to me..I knew all along what was wrong with me. I wasted time and money with Kurtis Eaton. I will never go back!

Dr. Kurtis W Eaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.