Dr. Kurtis Hort Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kurtis Hort?

REAL DOCTORS... truthful and on our side

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Words can not express the emotions, the gratitude, the appreciation, the fulfillment, the happiness to be able to walk and do everything that I was told I would not be able to at Baptist south Orthopaedic. I was referred urgently to oastaug and I so grateful I met Dr Hort, Dr Pearce and My savior Dr Rich!!!! Your staff was amazing, welcoming and so supportive. I was in bad shape but was lifted daily with greets and positive bed side manners. You saved my life, what most people take for granted unknowingly you were able to give back to me! The skin graft was the reason for all this it saved me! Your staff was prepared and educated on the ability to provide this amazing miracle to restore a missing portion of my toe, my big toe, the only one that would affect my quality of life! Thank you so much and God bless you always! I will never forget you all! I was blessed to have met you!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Misdiagnosed foot condition

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Very efficient. Took great care of my broken ankle.

Excellent Services

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I would highly reccomand Dr.Hort Had appointment ,knew I wanted bunion surgery ,following visits were in order,&then had surgery.Billing was in order office appt.were on time no waiting and everyone was friendly and facility was excellent

Hothead

Posted on October 30th, 2008

I was his patient. I asked him a question regarding his wanting to do a procedure his OWN PA questioned if necessary. Blew up at me. Screaming irate... Don't dare question anything. He refused to do surgery then relented had me come to his surgical center next morning at 7am only to then to decide he didn't want to do procedure after all. He is childish and unprofessional. Other orthopods in area Stay away from him.

Posted on October 12th, 2017