Dr. Kusi Fordjour Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kusi Fordjour?

FOUR HOUR WAIT

He is a good doctor and really listens to your concerns and explains options well. BUT you have to wait FOUR hours every time, even with an appointment.

awful service!!

if you can go anywhere else, do! I have waited 3 -4 hours every time and that is with an appt. they do not call you back. I left 5 messages about a referral I was supposed to get, I only got it by going in person to fuss. they forgot to fax my mammogram referral for 2 weeks after I went in with a lump and scared. oops. but I can't find anyone else who will take my insurance.oh and he gives a month and no refill on daily meds so you have to keep going back in. lousy place.

He didn't check my complaint. Listen to my breathing and said nothing about my wheezing. Told me he was given me a prescription for 40 then changed it to 30 Said he lived somewhere and come here for people like me that have molina insurance or medicare , that other doctors didn't like to take.

Staff is horrible and unprofessional. They do not return calls. There is always a 2 hour wait after your appointment time terrible

Long wait

Unfortunately I was not able to see the doctor because the wait time was HORRIBLE. The waiting room was very small and loud, and even though I arrived early for my appointment, an hour later after my appointment time I was given no clarification when the doctor would be able to see me. I could not stand to browse another magazine or listen to the loud chatter and children. Needless to say, I left and changed doctors as soon as possible in order to avoid future headaches.

His staff is so kind and helpful they call me before my appt. to remind me of my appts. The doctor takes time to figure out whats going on with me seems like theres always something wrong with me. Anyways he does not rush like other doctors that only spend 5 mins with me. He also has a great bedside manner very nice.

Dr. Kusi Fordjour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Desoto, TX.