Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kwabena A Boateng
Dr. Kwabena A Boateng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joliet, IL, with another office in Joliet, IL. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Boateng is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital and Presence St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Boateng has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kwabena A Boateng has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I had surgery with Dr. Boateng and I loved his attentiveness. As apatient, I feel very empowered whenever he has to share information with me. He encourages his patients to research. When I had to have fibroids remove, I found out that there is a machine that can be used to order to minimize scar. I told him about it and he did his research to get that machine to do the operation with. That is how awesome he is. I will recommend him to everyone.
when i first came to dr.boatengs office i was a little worried because i didnt even see the doctor for the first 5 monthes of my pregnancy and when i finally did he was in and out before i could even ask a question. that aside when i went into labor he made up for it!! he was a great doctor did a wonderful job and i will continue to keep going back. he has a very serene attitude and when i came in the room i instantly calmed down. he is just a quiet man but he is very experienced. dont be put off by how quick he is. he really does care a lot just stop him and ask him your questions he answers them very well he really does seem to have a big heart. also his nurses are soooo nice!!
2009. My first time seeing this doctor for ovarian masses and he was very detailing my history. He recommended surgery and it was very successful.I am so glad he was aggressive enough and thoughtful enough to take care of me. I would recommend this doctor.
Dr. Boateng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Kwabena A Boateng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kwabena A Boateng in this video.
Dr. Kwabena A Boateng is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Joliet, IL.