3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kwabena A Boateng?

Great doctor horrible at communicating with patients .

Great doctor

I had surgery with Dr. Boateng and I loved his attentiveness. As apatient, I feel very empowered whenever he has to share information with me. He encourages his patients to research. When I had to have fibroids remove, I found out that there is a machine that can be used to order to minimize scar. I told him about it and he did his research to get that machine to do the operation with. That is how awesome he is. I will recommend him to everyone.

I have had four children with four different OB doctors and by far Dr. Boatang was the best! I wish I would of found him sooner!

when i first came to dr.boatengs office i was a little worried because i didnt even see the doctor for the first 5 monthes of my pregnancy and when i finally did he was in and out before i could even ask a question. that aside when i went into labor he made up for it!! he was a great doctor did a wonderful job and i will continue to keep going back. he has a very serene attitude and when i came in the room i instantly calmed down. he is just a quiet man but he is very experienced. dont be put off by how quick he is. he really does care a lot just stop him and ask him your questions he answers them very well he really does seem to have a big heart. also his nurses are soooo nice!!

Dr. Boateng is just Great!

2009. My first time seeing this doctor for ovarian masses and he was very detailing my history. He recommended surgery and it was very successful.I am so glad he was aggressive enough and thoughtful enough to take care of me. I would recommend this doctor.

Dr. Kwabena A Boateng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Joliet, IL.