Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Kwaku Boamah is simply the best there are no words to describe him. He is very warm, gentle, understanding, kind, respectful and always ready to help at any time. He has a lot of patience and empathy for women and children and truly respect him for that. He also delivered my first born in Christ Hospital in Jersey and made me feel like a queen. Indeed he's simply the best doctor there is. Thank you.
Dr. Boamah is the best OBN/GYN in Hudson county. I had a female OBN/GYN and was really frustrated with her staff and her attitude during my pregnancy. I was looking for an immediate change as I was three months pregnant and wanted to be in better hands. My husband's fren recommended us to Dr. Boamah and that changed our lives (literally). He is well experienced, soft spoken, listen to his patients, has response for all your queries. I was rushed to hospital at 12:00 am on a cold Jan night and Dr. Boamah was there for delivery at 3:00 am. He was so patient and never rushed me for C-section. I delivered at 9:30 am in the morning. He was there all the time (6 hrs) during my labor and patiently did my vaginal delivery. Thanks to this lovely human for bringing my first child in this world.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Kwaku O Boamah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions101 Haven Way, Morganville, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Kwaku O Boamah in this video.
Kwaku O Boamah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morganville, NJ.