Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kyereme-Tuah is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus and University Of Maryland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kyereme-Tuah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology
Graduated in 1997
St Barnabas Hospital (Bronx Ny)
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUMMC MIDTOWN CAMPUS, 827 Linden Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Emmanuel Kyereme-Tuah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.