Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kwame O Francis
Dr. Kwame O Francis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Francis is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Francis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kwame O Francis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This man works miracles. He is a great doctor and love his patients and give us the best treatment possible, even beyond that. I feel healthy like a lion. I see him, my girlfriend, kids, aunty, uncle, neighbours, honestly, he is good. I remember other doctors asking him about what he feels in their cases, when i was at the hospital. He was so inviting too, made me feel comfortable.
Aside from coming in for an annual exam my main concerns were symptoms runny eyes and having an abnormal bump on the side of my tongue. The doctor looked into my eyes and didn't find an inflammation, however, he suggested a steroid solution to stop the dryness. When asked why steroid he said to stop inflammation. But he told me he didn't see any inflammation. Also, being a new female patient he didn't ask me about self breast exam, neither did he give me one. He asked the date of my last mammogram. That was it. With the bump on the side of my tongue he looked at it and said it could be a food allergy. No scheduled second appointment was suggested, no stress test, no blood work, no request of transferred records. It is evident Dr. Francis has more than enough patience. Hence, I am changing primary care physician.
Dr. Francis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kwame O Francis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kwame O Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.