Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kwan Oei
Dr. Kwan Oei, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Oei is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Harris Methodist H E B and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kwan Oei has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been seeing Dr. Oei for over 20 years and have always trusted him to diagnose any illness correctly. He always takes time to listen and answer any questions I may have. When my Mom moved to Texas she started seeing Dr. Oei and he diagnosed a long term illness that her previous doctors had dismissed as "old age". He saved her life by diagnosing the problem and sending her on to a surgeon. My Mom was elderly and was treated with respect and dignity by Dr. Oei and his staff.
Dr. Oei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Plaza Medical Center East
Baylor All Saints Hosp
TX Health Fort Worth
41 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Kwan Oei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kwan Oei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.