Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kwanghoon B Han has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kwanghoon B Han has the following 10 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Kwanghoon B Han has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
dr.han was very helpful to me in helping me with my fibromyalgia ,when other doctors didn't care or thought it was in my head.He always listens to me and asks questions,and looks you in the eye when talking to you.I also have Lupus And Arthritis.Im not completely better ,but I have come a long way with his help.
It's nice that when you meet a new doctor for a condition you have, that the doctor introduce himself upon entering the exam room & that when you speak to the patient you look at them.
I hadn't seen Dr. Han for several years and didn't need any additional tests. He reviewed previous data from a myriad of test and added new symptoms in order to prescribe a treatment. He is a No Small Talk kind of person, very focused during my visit, and did not fail to answer questions that I presented. I felt that my time with Dr. Han was well spent.
this is a clinic that seems to work on the quanity of patients seen and not quality of service. Dr.Han had records from primary Dr and additional info sheets that I was requested to fill in and yet after spending 5 minutes moving my legs aroud and doing some does it hurt here inquiries he is ready to start a rheumatology medicine. I questioned him about addit test,x-rays or MRI and he did not seem to feel they were necessary. He did call me on my cell phone after I had left and said there some addit blood test that may be beneficial and would I like to come back? I don't think so thank you very much!
23 Years Experience
Seoul National University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kwanghoon B Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKwanghoon Han Md, 4245 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Kwanghoon B Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.