Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kwanza N Devlin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have never had a primary care provider listen and spend quality time during an appointment like her. She is knowledgeable and will seek out answers and do research on issues on her time if she is unsure or wants more knowledge. I had an endocrinologist who was not nearly as attentive or concerned in managing my thyroid condition as my pcp. I truly trust the level of care she is providing.
DR. devlin was my obgyn for the birth of my Daughter Adelea weber. Love the professional service given by her her staff, and associates. She took the time to figure out and diagnose thee problem accuratelly and efficiently. thanks to her I went full term with a high risk pregnancy and both me and my child came out perfectly healthy.She is the only doctor i would trust to care for me during pregnancy
13 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kwanza N Devlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Family Medicine, 1201 11th Ave SW, Minot, ND
Dr. Kwanza N Devlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minot, ND.