Dr. Kwasi Boakye Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kwasi Boakye?

patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Many of my family members and myself are patients. we are all very happy with our care and the ease of working with the staff.

Superior Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Great Doctor!!!! I would Recommend Dr. Boakye to Everyone .......His knowledge is second to none!!!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

The staff are horrible...very unprofessional. The Doctor is not informative, and does not take time to listen, he just gives out papers to read, but will not discuss issues and concerns. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, he is not connected to patients needs and his staff are worse.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

As a first time patient he went over my past medical history and was very good at going over my lab results with me. After telling my previous doctor about a problem I had for 3 years in a row, Dr. Boakye listen to me and recommended a treatment.

Very thorough

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr. Boakye has been my doctor for more than five years and I must admit that I was a bit aggravated with him at first. He wanted to put me on medicine for a borderline condition that I have, and I didn't think it was completely necessary. He was probably a bit frustrated with me at that point as well.Since that time, he has been very careful to go over my 'numbers' with me at each appointment and has been very respectful of my decision not to use the prescription medication. He is a very good doctor, though his accent sometimes makes him a little difficult to understand. He is, however, quite patient and extremely thorough.I am very pleased to have Dr. Boakye as my physician.

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

So many times, when people are upset about something, they complain...they take the time to review. But what about when something good happens? I'm writing a positive review!!

Very thorough

Posted on January 29th, 2010

He is very thorough in diagnosing your condition. He doesn't guess, he looks at the facts from the tests. He is one of the brightest doctors I've ever known.If you need an appointment, it takes a while to get in, up to a month sometimes.

Posted on August 14th, 2016