Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah MD
Dr. Kwesi Grant-Acquah, MD is a board-certified internist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Illinois. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and St. John's Hospital. He graduated from Southern Illinois School of Medicine in Springfield, Illinois. He also completed my residency in Internal Medicine at Southern Illinois.Dr. Grant-Acquah has co-published various medical abstracts. He has been apart of Medical Missions to Ghana, West Africa. He has a Culinary Degree from Cambridge School of Arts in Boston.
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah has 2 locations
1134 W North Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53205
7810 W Good Hope Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53223
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
15 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kwesi K Grant-Acquah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.