Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong has the following 5 expertise
- Lung Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong - Posted on March 26th, 2009
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1996
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong's office for more information.
522 1st Ave New York, NY : (212) 263-7300
Locations & DirectionsNEW YORK UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 522 1st Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Kwok-Kin K Wong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.