Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kyaw J Htin has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Kyaw J Htin has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Kyaw J Htin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I went to see Dr. Htin when my last pain management physician wouldn't do anymore for me to stop my continuous pain. Dr. Htin tried several different medications until we found the right one that would help me tolerate my pain but it never went away. He is very patient with me on my questions and concern listening the whole time and then gives his opinion, etc.
I have been with dr Htin since 2007. I have had major pain from a car wreck and a bad back from working injury. I had epidural after epidural and he medicated me to the max after that. Now he uses the medicine as control over me. He has even said to me I'm gona cut you back as punishment for over using my medicine when I wasn't even doing that. He is the rudist and most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. Same as some others on here his staff is the same way. I have done everything by the books with him and he spends like 1 minute at Ju appointments and then writes whatever he wants for my medicine. He is a joke
I have been with Dr. Htin for about 7 years now and I can't agree with the negative comments here. Dr. Htin is the best pain management Doctor out there, if you do what you're supposed to do then you won't have any problems. I agree with the other person that said, " if you are a drug seeker he will weed you out quick" he is very caring and listens, which is very rare in this practice. Dr. Htin has always treated me with the upmost respect, and has helped me a lot.. He truly cares..
36 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine Mandalay
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Kyaw J Htin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPain Management Kentucky, 4402 Churchman Ave Ste 302, Louisville, KY
Dr. Kyaw J Htin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.