Dr. Anthony Koh Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Koh?

Most terrible service ever!!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2016

If I could rate him a ZERO, I would certainly do that. My father is bedridden and unable to get in a car. Dr. Koh insisted on seeing him before he could order a hospital bed or wheelchair through Medicare, so we had to buy one ourselves. My Dad had been on Hospice, per Dr. Koh's orders, but was removed as he was doing better. We now have an emergency and my Dad needs to go back on Hospice ASAP and Dr. Koh refuses to fax the necessary orders until he SEES my father in his office. What part of "he can't get in a car" doesn't he understand? What part of "this is an emergency" doesn't he understand??? He originally put him on Hospice, why is needing to see him to re-admit him?

Nothing good to say about him

Posted on May 18th, 2011

He refuses to answer questions regarding our loved one's care - and puts responsibility on the nurses. The only thing he's ever done is loo ...

Posted on December 16th, 2016