Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kyle B Anders
Kyle B Anders is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 4
A Great Young Doctor - Professional, caring, thorough
Self-verified patient of Kyle B Anders - Posted on November 1st, 2010
Dr. Anders was my doctor a year and a half ago. This was when he was on staff at Howard University (I'm not sure if he is still there). I went to Dr. Anders to get a required health screening before a year-long stint overseas, and to resolve some health concerns that I had before leaving. While other doctors had dismissed my concerns and pain outright because of my age (to them, I guess only old people can feel sick), Dr. Anders had a great bedside manner and took my concerns seriously. He didn't dismiss my pains as "all in my head" and ordered the necessary tests to rule out any major problems. He also referred me to the appropriate specialist to delve deeper into my concerns. And he was good about followup, ordering me to remember to sign up for a next appointment to see if everything was still OK. Fortunately, I had no major problems and was able to leave on schedule, but Dr. Anders professionalism and upfront attitude about my health needs put my mind at ease about any health concerns while living abroad.Dr. Anders is a perfect example of how being a young doctor doesn't mean inexperience or mediocrity - and proved that even smaller, underfunded hospitals like Howard U Hospital can have great doctors on staff. Not an advertisement, just the absolute truth.
Kyle B Anders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsHoward University Hospital, 2041 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC
Kyle B Anders is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.