Dr. Kyle Cabbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Cabbell?

Excellent outcome

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Cabbell was one of two surgeons who operated on me. I am pleased with the outcome and grateful for his help!

RUN!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Good luck with this guy..if ur smart, u ll run the other way. My daughter in law, who is 41, is paralzed by this idiot

He has ruined my Life

Posted on January 15th, 2017

After having my back surgery he told me I didn't need physical therapy... WRONG!!! This was mistake number 1. 4 months later I'm back in his office because of severe pain and he pretended not to know where it was coming from that it wasn't my back surgery. Pain never ceases and a month later in hospital on heart unit and they felt my all over body pain was coming from my back surgery which can lead to offset of spine. Go back to see Dr. Cabell with this info, he does exrsys and then joke about buying new car with the surgery I now need in my neck. I never had any problems with the spine area of my neck.. I leave his office crying and never heard anything from his office. I am now living in 24 hour pain that is causing me to want to give up!!! Called his office to talk about how to fix this issue and all they wanted was a previous bill that the insurance did not take care of..This Dr has COMPLETELY TAKEN MY LIFE AWAY!!!! Suffering daily with regrets of trusting this office.. I may die in the process from what has happened but I assure this story will not end here. No one should be used to make money by jack Ingrid your health up so you need to return for additional surgeries... THEN TO JOKE ABOUT IT...

Posted on August 8th, 2016

One of the worst experience I've had especially when need assistance after the office visit. You can't get him or his medical assistance to return call or provide services needed.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Cabbell has performed surgery on my back and spine three times. Twice for Spinal Stenosis and once to remove old implant parts of spinal stimulator. I trust him and how he takes care of you. He makes sure he knows exactly what is wrong and what needs to be done. No one could have a better Dr. for Spinal Care or Brain Surgery. I highly recommend him.

team leader/ Honda power equipment

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I really trust Dr. Cabbell. He explained everything to my husband and I. He shows that he really cares.

Not my kind of doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2014

This guy was recommended to me by another one of my physicians, who I definitely like. Therefore, I had high hopes for Dr. Cabbell. However, when I got to the appointment, it seemed like he had many other things on his mind, and he wasn't really paying attention to me. He even got up and left a couple times during my appointment to go do something else!! I felt rushed throughout my time with him and didn't get to ask some questions I wanted to. Based on my scans, he thought that there was nothing to be done surgically but ordered a myelogram anyway, but I cancelled it when I found out he doesn't use any sedation for these (I was told the test is very painful and to get sedation of some kind if possible so I will probably go to Wake Forest Baptist where they do give a bit of sedative). When I asked him what I was supposed to do about the pain, he said that my current medications should be fine - they're not, not by a LONG shot. So basically, this was just another rushed doctor who didn't really give a crap about how I felt - just wanted my money for expensive tests that would cause me even more pain. The appointment was absolutely useless and I left feeling like I'd been hit by a bus.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

He saved my life!!! His beside manner in the hospital is just what you should expect from a busy neurosurgeon, brisk and to the point. In the office he is much more relaxed and easy going, even jokes around. I highly recommend him. He knows what he is doing and that is more important to me than his bedside manners.

patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cabbell gave me honest answers when no one else would. He has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him hands down. I traveled from a major city to see and it was well worth it.

Amazing Dr. Cabbell

Posted on August 20th, 2012

The wait time is worth it! Dr. Cabbell is simply amazing and truly a lifesaver in my opinion. He gave me back my life and it is only up to me to live it now. You may have to spend some time in the waiting room, but that is because he is spending the needed time with other patients as well. Greensboro and Moses Cone are lucky to have him.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I met with Dr. Cabbell this morning for the first time as a new patient after my MRI showed some issues with my spine. Dr. Cabbell has what I would call a "Northern" Bed Side Manner, he is more Matter of Fact. He asked me important questions about why I was there and discussed my health history. We looked at my MRI together, which none of my other Drs. have done. I was impressed, he told me my options, he set my mind at ease and if I have any futher issues in the future I would Gladly see him again. He spent quality time with me and looking at my situation.