Dr. K Caulfield Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. K Caulfield?

Avoid

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Went for a stress test last year, had me waiting for well over an hour! Has me go for all sorts of blood tests and never went over the results, I had to get the results from the lab and research the numbers myself! Last week (a year later) I called to see if I could get some blood tests done to see where I'm at because I haven't been feeling 100% I left a message with Mary his nurse practitioner, needless to say I haven't heard a thing from anyone!

Nurse Mary is Non Responsive

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Nurse Mary is non responsive. Does not return calls. I have gone without my prescription for 3 weeks after leaving 7 messages with only 1 response. Right Source Rx notified me that they have contacted Mary/office and still does not have requested information.

Posted on December 19th, 2016