Dr. Kyle R Flik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle R Flik?

Dr. Flik explained the shoulder surgery before he did it and made sure to follow up afterward. He was also willing to communicate via email, which I found very handy.

Lack of attention to detail

Missed a piece of bone requiring a Third surgery. Had staff infection on the first surgery. Second surgery he only admitted it was a staff infection after being confronted.

Flik Review

Flik is very smart but he is robotic. He rushes your appointment and doesn't validate your feelings if your surgery doesn't feel right. He kept attributing my failed ACL to my lack of rehab and my weight, when my second opinion doctor blames the vertical graft he chose to use when research says a more horizontal graft best mimics natural knee movement.

Stunningly out-of-date in knowledge about surgical options, rude, uncaring

He seems fine until you ask him a few well researched questions. I was stunned by several of Dr. Flick's responses to my questions about treatment options. He simply isn't up to date on surgical options or best practices. Perhaps that's why he seems evasive and rushed when responding to such questions. I now see a different orthopedic surgeon since my recent appointment with Dr. Flick, and my current orthopedic surgeon's literature-consistent responses flatly contradicted Dr. Flick's! The orthopedic surgeon I'm seeing now is a fair amount further away than Dr. Flick's office, but it's worth it.

Excellant

He was right on with treatment and I would highly recommend him to any one esp. family ! The BEST as far as I am concerned.

Dr Flik was very professional, polite and listed to everything I had to say. His staff was very friendly and sympathetic to my injury.

Excellent doctor and surgeon

I just finished my second meniscus tear surgery with Dr. Flik. I had the other knee done a few years ago. Fast initial appointment. Quick follow-up to read MRI. Short wait until surgery. Two weeks from first appointment until surgery. Awesome. Dr. Flik is smart and personable. He called me the night after my surgery from his home to see how I was doing. Top-notch quality guy.

I found Dr. Kyle Flik on the Internet. He did his residency at NY Hospital for Special Surgery where, I was suggested to go but my insurance didn't cover. I also liked the fact that he has worked and helped many athletes in my ways. He is very personable.

Another EXCELLENT Surgeon at Northeast Orthopaedics

Dr. Flik has been treating my shoulder for about 3 years. He's very informativeand does not jump to surgery as the first solution. He's young and very nice, answers questions. If I ever have surgery, 'll have Dr. Flik do it. I highly recommend Dr. Kyle Flik.

Excellent care

Dr Flik was great at diagnosing the problem and provided my options to fix it. However, I only ranked him as a 3 (for accuracy) because his follow-up diagnosis involving continued pain is lacking attention .

Dr Flik is a busy sports medicine surgeon because he is the best at what he does. I can't imagine that the scenarios written by the first reviewers are accurate. Dr. Flik took care of my shoulder after others said there was nothing that could be done. He was excellent!