Dr. Kyle S Galles Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kyle S Galles?

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Galles was perfect in everything he did for me. I had a complex shoulder repair and he was outstanding!

I am a health care provider and went to Dr. Galles for a second opinion. His diagnosis was correct and he gave me options my 1st Dr. failed to. Dr. Galles was extremely nice, patient and caefully explained the diagnosis, treatment options and answered all questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr, Galles to all!!

Highly Recommend

I cannot recommend Kyle Galles highly enough. Fought with work comp insurance for me and took good care of me. Good guy.

DR GALLES WAS EXCELLENT Before, during, and after recent surgery

Dr Galles was great. Anyone who says he was; arrogant, discourteous, or obnoxious, is not being truthful.His diagnosis, his recommendations, and the results were great for recent shoulder surgery.

ceo

RN

my family practice doc referred me to doctor galles; let me tell you I am a nurse and I had some misgivings about going to dr galles as all my friends who work in the healthcare field told me how obnoxious and arrogant he is. I should have listened. he was not only arrogant he was rough, impatient, discourteous and down right nasty. all in all, a terrible experience. I wouldn't let that man treat my dog. avoid him at all costs!

TOP OF THE LINE

DR. GALLES AND DAVID WONNELL,THE P. A. WERE BOTH SO COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL TO ME I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL I MEET WHO MENTION THEIR SHOULDER PROBLEMS. WE LIVE 90 MILES AWAY AND DR. GALLES WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY FAMILY DR. I AM SO GLAD HE TOLD ME ABOUT HIM.

Very Pleased

Dr. Galles performed my complete shoulder replacement surgery -- he was great.

Unhelpful!!!

Dr. Galles is an extremely curt and obnoxious individual. His arrogance is only paralleled by Ann Coulter. I wouldn't recommend him as a physician to anyone, not even a worst enemy.

Dr. Kyle S Galles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.