Dr. Kyle L Garner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle L Garner?

Amazing

Dr.Garner is absolutely phenomenal. He is attentive, educated, stays up to date with all new medical advances, he treats patients individually and listens to my personal concerns. He’s absolutely amazing and I trust no one more with my female health! Highly recommended! His staff is amazing, his nurses Romina and Brandi go above and beyond to answer questions and they always call me back in a timely manner no matter how minor the issue is. The office staff is amazingly kind. Just an all around amazing experience.

Conscientious, knowledgable and progressive.

The office staff is snippy and doesn't know how to do their job. They regularly have the wrong info regarding your insurance and they overcharge the patient in a regular basis. After you haggle back and forth with them for months you have to threaten to sue and get your insurance involved to force them to pay you back what they owe. They also rarely if ever give your lab results and act like jerks when you call to inquire about them. The Dr's treat you like you're stupid if you turn down certain screenings or tell them how terrible their staff is. I had to leave. It was awful.

Patient

Dr Garner is very nice. He answers all of my questions

*****5 star doctor*****

Dr. Garner has been my OBGYN for all 3 of my pregnancies and I suggest him to every new mom I meet. He is thorough, kind and has never kept me waiting for extended lengths of time. The quality of care is a 10!!

patient

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Garner listened and answered my questions

the best doctor in town

Dr. Garner was my primary OB for the birth of my first son. He is very thorough and always willing to answer questions and discuss different approaches. I was able to avoid a c-section because my baby was breech with Dr. Garner and Dr. Jamison's help. They recommended a version to flip my baby and it was successful. Unfortunately, my labor and delivery went too quickly for Dr. Garner to deliver my son, but the midwife was fantastic.

Sales Exec

Dr. Garner seemed to be a good physician but the office staff was very unwelcoming and condescending.

Dr. Garner came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. I loved his demeanor. He has a relaxed way about him making it very easy to communicate, especially during the first visit with a new OBGYN....as we ladies know, not the most pleasant examination especially with a new doctor.

Dr. Garner goes above and beyond for his patients. Excellent physician and person!

Wonderful Doctor

I had two successful VBACs with Dr. Garner. I never felt rushed in my appointments. He always stayed until he had answered all of my questions and concerns. Despite not being on call for both of the deliveries, Dr. Garner came to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning, and stayed all day (doctors must be at the hospital through the entire labor for a vbac). He was always very professional, and I trusted his opinion through the entirety of both pregnancies and deliveries. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Kyle L Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.