Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kyle C Girod has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kyle C Girod has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Showing 5 of 27
First appt: X-rays were taken before I saw the Dr. I thought this was efficient, but realize it facilitates shoving more patients through. I literally got 5 minutes with dr. girod - no exam - never got out of my chair. Tried to make follow-up appt. - 3.5 months! Requested X-rays and written report to take to another dr. Report was embellished! It listed all sorts of assessments that were never performed! I called & asked for an explanation, but no one ever returned my call. I plan to report this to my insurance co.
Went to see Dr. Girod 2 times and only saw his PA for my lower back pain , but was charged FULL PRICE. It was like pulling teeth to get a miss work slip. Even when they did give me a slip they threw the decision on the plant doctor. Why even go to this doctor if the work doctor has to make the decision if he will let you go back to work lite duty?? Seems he is like a puppy mill , get as many patients through in a days time
Dr. Girod did my spinal fusion and ENDED my excruciating pain! I suffered for a year with a ruptured disc, until I finally agreed to have surgery. He tried 3 epidural shots and PT, but nothing worked for long. The fusion surgery was the best thing I ever did. Dr. Girod has an awesome bedside manner. I LOVE him and have referred several friends who also love him!
He misdiagnosed me with bulging discs. I was sent for a epidural steroid injection which made my condition worse. He never even examined me. I ended up in the hospital for 11 days, and I'm lucky a real doctor actually took a minute to examine me to figure out what was really going on. He wrote me off because I came in right before Christmas. I spent my Christmas unable to even sit up and in so much pain I was finally brought to the hospital by ambulance. AWFUL experience.
I first saw Dr. Girod as a referal for a second fusion. After surgery I felt like a new man and was recovering well. 3 months later I was involved in another major accident, and all of my pain returned. Dr. Girod is doing everything in his power to get me back to normal again. I have all of the respect in the world for him. He has always treated me like a friend and has Really given his all in my cure. I am blessed to have him as my Dr. I have seen over a dozen doctors for my back and he is by far the best.
Dr. Girod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kyle C Girod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaton Rouge Orthopedic Clinic, 8080 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste 3200, Baton Rouge, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyle C Girod in this video.
Dr. Kyle C Girod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.