Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Hegg
Dr. Kyle Hegg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hegg is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Three Gables Surgery Center and Three Gables Surgery Center, Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Hegg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hegg is by far the rudest doctor I have had the un-pleasure to meet.. He totally ignored my husband that happened to go in the room with me, and didn't treat me much better.. I made sure to tell everyone I know not to waste their time on this harsh man.. He needs to find another profession where he don't come in contact with people.. Very unprofessional
He may be a great doctor, but he was very rude to my son and I. He doesn't listen, interrupts, and berates patients for their weight problems. If he had taken the time to ask my son if he had been trying to lose weight, he would have known he had been on a program for a while and had lost quite a bit of weight already. He left him feeling very bad about himself. Just very unnecessary.
Dr. Hegg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Three Gables Surgery Center
Three Gables Surgery Center, Llc
Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Thomas Memorial Hospital
38 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Kyle Hegg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott Orthopedic Center, 2828 1st Ave, Huntington, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyle Hegg in this video.
Dr. Kyle Hegg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.