Dr. Kyle Hegg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Hegg?

Office visit very unprofessional

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Dr. Hegg is by far the rudest doctor I have had the un-pleasure to meet.. He totally ignored my husband that happened to go in the room with me, and didn't treat me much better.. I made sure to tell everyone I know not to waste their time on this harsh man.. He needs to find another profession where he don't come in contact with people.. Very unprofessional

Good Doctor, But Rude

Posted on May 25th, 2010

He may be a great doctor, but he was very rude to my son and I. He doesn't listen, interrupts, and berates patients for their weight problems. If he had taken the time to ask my son if he had been trying to lose weight, he would have known he had been on a program for a while and had lost quite a bit of weight already. He left him feeling very bad about himself. Just very unnecessary.

Posted on October 25th, 2017