Dr. Kyle L James Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kyle L James?

One Time Visit

This doctor took his time with me, explained his diagnosis in detail. He had a great bedside manner, he is there to do a job and move on to the next patient. I was pleased with the service I received. Doctors are here to get us better, not to cher-cher baby us. Was he quick...yes...was he thorough...yes...did he do his job...absolutely.

great visit !

I think the ladies comments on this medical Doctor are less then true ! I have seen Dr James many times and he has always been very nice and very good to children of all ages ! Not only that but he is very good about explaining in detail to parents on what he is doing. I have always been happy with him. Not only that but he used the glue method on my daughter and the scar hardly shows it sounds to me this comment was extremly judged by nothing but bad judgement.

I would rather pay MORE for a nice doctor and see this one!

Our child had a 1 1/2in cut and his advise was to have the cut glue so it's less cost efficient and wont scar as bad. Not only our bill was $1,000 but after 6 months, my child have the most horrific scar. Not to mention he was so not friendly at all, rough and careless with my toddler.