Dr. Kyle S John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle S John?

Greatest doctor ever!

I have been seeing Dr. John for years now and here is what I have to say. He is always pleasant to see makes sure all of my issues our discussed properly before leaving, and never rushes me. When he is going to proscribe me a new medication he makes sure I know exactly what it is and how it works. He encourages me to be educated on what I am taking and I really appreciate and respect that. He will tell me the various medications and their advantages and disadvantages and lets me tell what I think should be done to better fit my unique situation. He has always been wonderful in making sure all my needs are met and I am not taking anything I don't need to be taking.

We moved to the area with our very young son who has behavioral and mental health issues. We were seeing a psychiatrist elsewhere who left a lot to be desired so I was worried before the first visit. Dr. John, however, is AMAZING. He spent over an hour with us, really going over our son's history. Our last psychiatrist never spent over 10 minutes with us (including the first visit). He was very thorough and gave clear, concise directions for medications. He also discussed in detail the risks and advantages of medications and allowed us to participate in choosing his medication. The only thing we had an issue with was that it took forever to get an appointment. Initially, we were scheduled for 2 YEARS out b/c they're so booked. I kept calling weekly and gradually got it moved up by taking cancellation appointments. In total, we wound up waiting a couple months, so not too bad. I imagine the wait is b/c Dr. John is so great at what he does! Nurses and office staff are also friendly and amazing, too.

The best ever.

Committed to helping kids achive thier higest potential. Stays up to date on latest reasearch. Eaily thinks outside the box for the patient.

RN with 2 foster siblings

He is by far the BEST Doctor I have met and worked with. He truly cares about you and your situation. He has never tried to push us in and out to make a time limit. In fact, he spends more time than alloted for us most of the time! Bedside manner is excellent. If your child needs a pediatric or adolescent Psychiatrist, I would definitely recommend him.

Dr. John is the best doctor our daughter has ever been to! Explains everthing in great detail and answers questions in a way we can understand. Listens to the parents as well as the child! Highly recommend !

Most amazing out of the Numerous Doctors we have seen.

He is a wonderful doctor. We took my son to Dr. John and then another specialist in Columbia and then let him choose. He chose Dr. John. He was only 5 at the time and had seen him a month earlier.

Dr. John spent a lot of time with us and our child and explained his diagnosis thoroughly.