Dr. Kyle A Kaufman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kyle A Kaufman?

Good doc

I've only had good experiences with Dr. Kaufman. He's personable and takes an appropriate amount of time in my appointment.

Awesome doctor did me very well

Staff is rude. No one ever calls you back. Dr. Kaufman is ok. He does want to do things his way. He really doesn't consider patient input. Office staff and manager are disrespectful.

Dr. Kaufman gave me a great deal of personal time; considerably more than previous MDs. His questions were thorough and he types comments and feedback directly into his laptop for direct update of files.I received an appointment for a routine physical exam the day after I called to set up.

Excellent doctor, really cares. Hes not one of those doctors that will just want to get in and out in 2 minutes and on to the next. He listens and tries to find the best possible route of symptom care he can. Best doctor I've ever had.

very impressed with Dr. Kaufmann

An excellent doctor, very helpful and part of a comprehensive team.

I saw Dr,. Kaufman a couple of times when my regular physician was out of the office. I found him to be easy to talk to and knowledgeable. In both cases I felt like he provided appropriate treatment for my visit. He is a younger Physician and I know some folks may feel less comfortable with that, but age doesnt dictate ability. He is a good young doctor.

Dr. Kaufman does not consider patient input in treatment and has the attitude that he knows best. He did not know that I have an engineering B.S. degree and masters in microbiology. My wife has seen him too (she also is highly educated) and she immediately told me that she didn't like him because he does not seem to consider input and makes his own decision regardless of what you tell him. Their is nothing secret or magical about medicine. Why would a doctor think they are the only one's that understand science is beyond me. Most of all, we all know how our bodies feel and it is irresponsible for a doctor to ignore your communications to them. Steer clear of this one if you want a 2-way open relationship with your doctor.