Dr. Kyle D Loy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle D Loy?

Great Doctor

Dr Loy is a great doctor & surgeon. He's put me back on track after surgery from years of infections and I became a candidate for a new procedure of stents to open my nostrils. A wonderful procedure. I trust Dr Loy as he only does what is necessary & does it well!

Dr. Loy was wonderful and I'm 100% happy with him. However his office staffs were the worst. If there were "0" star, I would give them 0! They were rude (they were especially AWEFUL on the phone!), inconsiderate, made careless mistakes with making appointments, etc. I will definitely bring this issue to Dr's attention.

Educate your billers! Get paid! Don't harass patients with insurance!

Dr Loy was amazing, caring and met all my medical needs and care. However... The billing was a fiasco! I was an out of State Student with private medical insurance. The office personnel was given directions on how to bill, but they chose to ignore, year later ... After much harassment, Loy's office finally billed my insurance and was paid. Shouldn't have been this hard!

Good Doc, worse waiting period

Awesome doctor. Waiting time is ridiculous. Had appointment at 10am. Finally got ears checked by Dr connect then waited in the waiting room for over an hour and a half. Good doctor but waiting time sucks. Had people who had appointments st 11:30am get into see Dr Lot before me.

EXCELLENT Doctor

Doctor is has old school style of a bedside manner. Spends time YOU need to explain your situation and help you with your problem. Took care of me when no one else could find problem. GREAT doc!

Experience Matters

After going to three other doctors, Dr. Loy quickly diagnosed my problem and took action. I trust him more than any other doctor I have seen in my 61 years and truly wish him only the best. His staff is quite friendly and you don't feel like "just a number."

Dr. Kyle D Loy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.