Dr. Kyle K Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle K Nelson?

Mrs.

I was late for my first appointment because I got lost. I also left my cell phone at home and was unable to call for directions. I went home to retrieve my phone and call the office for directions and to tell them I'd be late. They told me I was a "no-show" and that I missed my appointment and therefore could not be seen because it was "their office policy." I waited two weeks for this appointment. I filled out all the paperwork accordingly. I needed a doctor. The office manager Nikki Smith told me I would not be able to come to this office again or be admitted as a patient im the future. Really??? I am 79 years old. I needed their help and understanding only to be dismissed as a no-show. When my daughter called and pleaded with someone named Vanessa, she also repeatedly referred to me as a no-show and told my daughter that "we are getting no where with this conversation, your mother was a no-show" and ended their conversation with no remedy. What kind of practice is this??? Why would this office turn away someone who lost their way and was courteous enough to call them? I am sad and shocked and hope this doesn't happen to others.

Very Caring

I like going to Dr. Nelson's office because he listens to patient concerns and he truly cares. He doesn't hesitate to make a referral to a specialist when needed. I have always recieved great service in his office.

Professionalism

I have gone to this Dr.'s office since it first opened. The staff and Dr. Nelson have ALWAYS been so very nice and compassionate. I have never had a bad experience with this office. I highly recommend this office to anyone!