Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kyle C Nickel has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
My son went to Dr. Nickel for a routine hernia operation. He came out of the operation with pain in the groin and it was determined that he required another surgury to fix this. After the 2nd surgery, my son still has pain and is now being told he has to see a chronic pain management specialist. Would not recommend Dr. Nickel.
I'd be very leary about using these Doctors to have surgery of any kind after a visit to this office. The Office staff seems to think that THEIR time is more valuable than the customers. I waited for over an hour to be seen by a surgeon and they did not even have the courtesy to tell those that were waiting what the hold up was. As well, the receptionist took a personal call that lasted over 15 minutes and then proceeded to tell the other girls all about her conversation. I would be concerned about the surgeons attention to detail because they didn't even set the clock in the waiting room back to standard time. Run - don't walk away!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nickel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Kyle C Nickel accepts the following insurance providers.
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelta Surgical Associates Pc, 95 Stafford Ln, Delta, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyle C Nickel in this video.
Dr. Kyle C Nickel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delta, CO.