Dr. Kyle Oh Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Oh?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

FRAUDS

Posted on November 27th, 2017

This guy is a joke but his pigeon speaking wife is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE. This guy shouldn't be allowed to practice in this or any state. His crazy, rude wife has no business in a doctor's office unless she is being admitted. She will make up "missed appointments" Bill you 8 months after the supposed appointment and will NOT take or return your calls. He "diagnosed" me before I showed up, and with his crappy book on addiction in one hand and a prescription in another hand, he will pushed his repertoire of addictive drugs to me. I wanted nothing else to do with these 3rd world crackpots, but now I have to waste my time fighting to not pay her extortion fee or else get my credit ruined. STAY AWAY THEY ARE FRAUDS AND WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT unless you pay their extortion fee. He and his crazy wife are BAD NEWS. WHY IS THIS GUY ALLOWED TO PRACTICE HERE?

His Ego gets in the way

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Oh's over inflated ego and knowledge of the power he has over his patient's completely get in the way of him being able to effectively treat them. I have had chronic nerve pain for over 16 years. I had to find a new doctor a few months ago. Dr. Oh was recommended to me. Even though my pain was controlled on the medication I was on he immediately started reducing my medications and did not care that I was in AGONY! He wouldn't listen to anything I said. At every appointment he talks about his book & asks if I have read it, and talks about the new opioid guidelines. Never does he ask about how I AM or if I can manage at the pain level I am at. He mis-uses his power over chronic pain patients. This man should not be a pain management doctor! Do not go to him for pain management as he will not help you! I am currently trying to find a new doctor.

"State of the art billing system" is an Ipad.

Posted on July 24th, 2017

This is a detox dr. *not a pain specialist. His Ipad is used for working on your pxs only, and he will not have your file or ANY info. on hand, and he won't get up and get it. Everyone is a "faker" and he will tell you this over and over during your appointments. if you need to detox, he's willing to do that, but if you need a Spine dr. Move on and find a specialist. He's gotta pay for all the ads he runs I guess. I would guess his turnover is pretty high, he's basically worthless. He will take you back if you slip up though and his policies on weed are "i don't care", which is another thing he will tell you over and over, just not in so many words. He cares about MONEY and was listed all over the internet. His wife is a nightmare, they totally deserve each other.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

I have not met a more incompetent and egotistical doctor, than Dr. Oh, in my life. In fact, I have to wonder if he really is a doctor and not a fraud with a license from some third world country. He is rude, insensitive, and can't seem to answer ANY questions or listen!. His suggested treatments are a joke because he can barely explain it, not to mention they don't work. HIs staff is unbelievably rude, maybe because it's his wife, who can't speak English. And to top it off, I had to wait nearly an hour for this imbecile who cannot schedule right

Avoid this man.

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Dr. Oh managed to put me through full out Precipitated Withdrawal. I came to him for Suboxone Therapy to get off of Methadone. I had been on 80mg per day, for management of chronic pain. Inducting Suboxone requires a different approach for Methadone than for heroin, oxy etc. He seems to not have believed me when I indicated my addiction was to Methadone. Thus, I was put through the heroin protocol, and therefore Precipitated Withdrawal (at the time, I was unaware of the need for different protocol). Even after that experience, he genuinely believed I was simply a heroin addict. On each followup, his first question would be... "So what is your drug of choice"? I quit him, and have forever since contemplated taking some type of action... I genuinely hope he is out of the Suboxone Therapy business, for the sake of future patients.

Self centered. Not patient centered.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

What I dislike about Dr Oh is that being right is more important to him than listening and trying to understand his patients history and experience. He is rigid. If you want a dr that is only interested in your understanding his perspective, theories, and constantly promotes his book (which he insists you read at every appointment) then this is the Dr for you. Not to mention, his office and office equipment has not been upgraded, or cleaned since the 1970's. Very depressing environment. Keep looking!

Patient

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Rude, just says to stretch. I have severe back pain and after seeing him 4 times (all he has said was to stretch) he tells me that he has been telling my job that I am ok to return because he doesn't see anything significant in my MRI. HE HASN'T GIVEN ME AN MRI! He was going off of an mri that was taken before my injury. This guy is a joke

Posted on August 4th, 2016

This SPINAL DR. is a DETOX Dr.!!! He Will upon REQUEST send you to his former PARTNER For an Epidural treatment, but do Not Expect ANY Followup. Or Caring about the Problem. Misdiagnosed me, then after a call From the E.R. did "Believe" me and my 10yr+ Spinal Injury, which btw, was Clear to All else who looked at my MRI's. There is No Nurse on the premises which should be a HINT that this "Spinal Care Center" in a DETOX CLINIC.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I like Dr Oh, have been seeing him for several years.. the only real complaint I have is he usually says "ok, I know what is going on but he doesn't take the time to explain and tell me what his review of my records actually tell him about my progress

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

My orders for testing were faxed almost 2 weeks ago. I've called multiple times to schedule appointment to have test done. Not a single return call. Gives Evergreen affiliation a sour taste. Poor customer service.

I thought I was the only one

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I stumbled onto this site while looking for a new pain management doctor to replace Dr. Oh. I didn't come to him by choice, but that in itself is another story for another time. I have a terrible time with one of his receptionist and feel like I have to be extremely contrite when I'm calling for any reason-a Rx renewal, help with other prescription matters, appointments, etc. because she told the doctor that I used foul language at the front desk one morning after promising me a RX would be ready to be picked up at 10 AM-and wasn't. The ironic thing was, I never said a word when I found out my RX wasn't ready. I was so shocked that I had been told it was and then found out it wasn't that I didn't know what to do, except turn around and leave and try to figure it out later. On my way to work. Because I was going to be late. And I couldn't just sit there and wait while "someone" try to cover up their mistake.Then I get a phone call from Dr. Oh telling me not to curse or use "foul language " in his front office. Okay? Are you serious. I am a very busy person and I hurt all the time. It's so hard to get going in the morning and once I get home from work I usually have no energy to get on the computer to research new doctors. Consequently I have tolerated slights and rudeness from both behind the front desk and Dr. Oh for way too long, visit after visit, phone call after phone call. I have shared the audaciously rude behavior stories with my co-workers and friends and they are just shocked that A) this kind of thing goes on with every encounter I have with this office and B) I keep going back. I'm pretty sure they will be happy for me to leave as much as I will be happy to be gone. From what I understand none of the Pain Management Clinics or doctors accept my insurance, so I have to pay out of pocket at least $120 per visit, so I figure if I have to pay that much to see a doctor I may as well see one that I like and has some respect for his patients. I do not recommend him to anyone.

I am shocked by the reviews

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Oh for about 8 months now for a torn disc and two ruptured disc's he genuinely cares about my treatment. He always asks my opinion on treatment and makes sure I am ok with our next step. I believe he is truely trying to help me get rid of my back pain for good. We have tried several different treatments and he explains things very well to me. Maybe it's because I understand what he is trying to tell me but I never experienced feeling uncomfortable or did I ever feel like he had an ego and didn't care about my treatment. All of those reviews shocked me as I have not experienced this behavior with Dr. Oh at all.