Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle L Palmer
Dr. Kyle L Palmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID, with other offices in Boise, ID and Meridian, ID . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with St Lukes Rehabilitation Hospital and St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. Dr. Palmer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle L Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
This was the worst dealing I have ever had with a doctor. He did not attempt to offer a diagnosis or suggest x-ray or anything that could help us with the pain. He was just in a hurry to get us out of there. We got about 3-4 minutes of his time, in which he suggested we go to another doctor instead. BUT, he charged us for a full office visit. I asked that they consider reducing the charge, considering we were not truly helped or diagnosed. They were unwilling to budge. I am not happy about being charged a lot of money and getting nothing, absolutely nothing. I don't know how this doctor can feel good about charging people while making it clear he was not going to attempt to help. This was definitely a simple injury that was in his realm of supposed expertise. I have reported his actions to my insurance company and will be reporting him to the medical board, Better Business Bureau, and Angie's List...to name a few.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Palmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. Kyle L Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kyle L Palmer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Meridian, ID.