Dr. Kyle Palmer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Palmer?

Excellent treatment, explained options

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Palmer examined me, gave me a diagnosis and clearly explained treatment options. He has a warm demeanor and none of the usual Dr. Arrogance.

Not impressed!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

This was the worst dealing I have ever had with a doctor. He did not attempt to offer a diagnosis or suggest x-ray or anything that could help us with the pain. He was just in a hurry to get us out of there. We got about 3-4 minutes of his time, in which he suggested we go to another doctor instead. BUT, he charged us for a full office visit. I asked that they consider reducing the charge, considering we were not truly helped or diagnosed. They were unwilling to budge. I am not happy about being charged a lot of money and getting nothing, absolutely nothing. I don't know how this doctor can feel good about charging people while making it clear he was not going to attempt to help. This was definitely a simple injury that was in his realm of supposed expertise. I have reported his actions to my insurance company and will be reporting him to the medical board, Better Business Bureau, and Angie's List...to name a few.

Posted on July 30th, 2017