3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kyle P Martin?

As another reviewer said, she is very nice and on time, but that is because she spends 5 minutes with each patient. She forced me to have an unnecessary c-section after "accidentally" breaking my waters on the day I refused induction. I learned too late that she does surgeries all the time. When she did my section she was coming from another surgery. When she was done, she said "wasn't that easier?". I am with a new OB who was super upset about what happened to me after getting all the facts. Needless to say, not a good experience.

Excellent

Dr Martin is a highly professional caring doctor. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. I was able to see Dr Martin immediately and she did test, called me back promptly and made me an appointment with a wonderful oncologist. She was caring and assuring.

i had to change docs

She is always on time and sweet, but not such a good listener. As a first time mom, I had a lot of questions and she always brushed me off saying we'd discuss closer to delivery. Then it hit me. She's always on time because she rolls thru each patient as if they were all the same. I came in with cervical pain and was looked up and down by the nurse (she's tiny and I am not).. she kind of rolled her eyes and said.. it's just ligament pain. No exam or anything. Honey I know where my cervix is! Needless to say.. my LAST appointment there.

Just Another Patient

A year ago I decided to choose McDonald Murrmann as my OBGYN providers because of what appeared to be genuine professionalism and concern for women's health. I recently found I myself questioning their concern about my health after a life altering event! long story short when you feel like your concerns are not as important to your doctor as they are to you then you need to change doctors because at that point the end result may not be the best it can be! May God order your steps in your decision making!

As an established patient, I went to dr martin complaining of pelvic pain with a lump that comes and goes in my groin. My examination included her looking and stating she saw nothing and prescribing me an antibiotic if I thought I needed it. After a few agonizing months of pain and calling her nurse - I learned from my dermatologist that I had an inguinal hernia (those can be hidden in women unlike men). The dermatologist actual examined me which included touching the area while I was lying down and standing and she ordered an ultrasound. When my pcp referred me back to dr martin for this issue, I was told curtly that they dont deal with this issue, i was not even given so much as a referral to a recommended surgeon. In the long run, I was able to get the surgery I needed as a result of another doctor's help elsewhere and feel better. Though she and her practice does not specialize in hernia repair - I am a woman who was experiencing pelvic pain and could not even get a diagnosis from my gyn. If you want a gyn that cares about your health and women's health you may be better off looking somewhere else.

Dr. Kyle P Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Germantown, TN.