Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle R Randall
Dr. Kyle R Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Randall is affiliated with St Mary Mercy Hospital, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Dr. Randall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle R Randall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I've seen Dr. Randall for two different problems. His diagnosis was correct on both. One required surgery, one did not. He spent more time with me than I expected on each visit, listened carefully and made sure all my questions were answered. The results of his expertise? No further problem in either situation. I highly recommend.
He is without a doubt, full of himself. He needs to understand that being a dr. is not just cutting into a human being but to realize that medicine is about care and approach. He would be better suited for a desk job because that would not involve very much human contact. He has serious social issues. Seems to have a major CHIP. BAD
Dr. Randall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kyle R Randall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyle R Randall in this video.
Dr. Kyle R Randall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.