Dr. Kyle Runnels Sr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Runnels Sr?

The rumor mill is constantly whirling with this guy; accusations of drug abuse, medical misconduct and inappropriate relationships with his employees...where does it end? Yes some of it may be rumors, but I do know for a fact that much of it is true. This guy doesn't even have an active medical license to practice in the state of Louisiana, but he is still using his name to brand his company while hiring nurse practitioners to do his grunt work (because he legally cannot give medical advice!!). He is in the business for just that -- business. Money is this guy's prerogative, not the patients. My advise to you reading this would be to steer clear of this guy and his clinic, unless you don't mind paying outrageous cash rates for your medication you could receive at another clinic that takes your insurance policy. The doctor he has working for him has another clinic in Bossier City that takes insurance, look him up and go there if you need mental health or substance abuse treatment.

He was more than likely bringing his "employee" home so he could play the knight in shining armour and return her truck. I promise, he was in her bed later than night. How did he get home later?? He is just a nice guy, right?

He Cares

I see alot of negative reviews well i cant speak to his profesional abilities as i am not a patient of his or his clinic i can say after speaking to him i like his thoughts and ideas but the reason i am here typing this is om a cab driver this man was at a concert one of his employees gave him a ride to and she had a bit to much to drink to the point he was conserned about her falling over balcony now a nice guy woulda got her keys called her a cab and paid driver to take her home and gone and enjoyed rest of concert but doctor Runnels didnt do that he got in cab too took her all they way home (and it was a long way for privacy reason i wont say where) and then came all the way back to get her truck costing him a very large cab fare ,and tipped generously btw,, and making him miss the whole last half of concert.....these are NOT the actions of a selfish or greedy man that cares only about money nor are they the actions of a man that treats his employees like trash

I've had appointments at his office for over a year and a half now and have only seen him a few times. His PA and another Dr. see all the patients.. He only cares about money and he charges A LOT for appointments. He is never around, and his front office staff are constantly quitting. When you need medication or have questions, it takes awhile to get in touch with the office. The staff's friendly and helpful so that makes up for his lack of presence, laziness, and character. Do not seek medical advice from him as his license is currently suspended. I didn't even want to give him 1 star and will be transferring my care elsewhere.

DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL CARE FROM THIS DOCTOR.

This guy is a horrible doctor. He only cares about the money and has his extenders do ALL of his work for him. He rarely even shows up to his own office and its apparent he treats his staff like complete garbage. DO NOT BY ANY MEANS GO TO HIM FOR ANYTHING. I feel sorry for the people who have to work for him and tolerate is complete lack of concern.

Sad.......

Dr. Runnels is in this business simply to make money. He does not accept insurance and charges $275.00 per visit (even when he has to cancel appointments and just has someone from the office call in your prescriptions). I have also had issues regarding his billing of urine drug tests and I think that he gets kickbacks from the lab.

Saved my life

I can't imagine what the bad reviews are about. Dr. Runnels has literally saved my life. I don't believe anything, less than 5 stars. Some people can never be happy. Especially if they need a psychiatrist, in the first place. They negative ones tend to leave the reviews. Poor guy, deals with crazy people, daily. I appreciate that he looks for natural solutions, first. Getting turned down for drugs, could make folks angry enough to leave a bad review.

it's all about money for "Dr " Runnels.

Money is the only thing this guy cares about! How he still has a licence is beyond me.

I am a new patient and I now believe in this doctor.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

This dude is just sitting on so many possible malpractice suits.

Horrible Doctor, Commits Fraud, Don't Use Him as Any Type of Doctor!!!

I saw him for many years. He billed my attorneys for 40 mins yet he saw me at most 15 mins a visit and I usually had to wait 45 mins to 1 hour past my appt to see him!! One day he purposely made me wait 2.5 hours to see him, taking other patients ahead of me!! He saw me for psychiatry and pain management. He is a cash pay doctor. He got paid for his visit and my urine drug tests up front by my litigation attorney. However, as soon as my lawsuit settled, he took it upon himself to commit fraud and double dip,and file my urine tests on my insurance, or at least the ones in they would allow him to file, the ones in the last 90 days, which were 3, for $6,000.00, even though he had already been paid for them! Not only dies he consistently run late for appointments but he cancelled my first 3 appts with him. It was very commonplace for me to show up to an appt to be told he wasn't there b/c his daughter was sick, or he decided to go out of town and that they would have to reschedule my appt. If I wasn't showing up to find out he wasn't there, they were calling me enroute to tell me, or an hour beforehand. His office girls changed hands so often that for 3 months in a row I went in and there was a new girl working, and the girls would tell me about others that he had hired that he either fired or they had quit in that month since I had last been there. He didn't have an office worker with any class until he hired Mandy, and she was the best one he ever had, and I quit seeing her there after awhile. Guess she got tired of having to put up with the crooked mess that goes on there (I am referring to filing on someone's insurance when you are a cash ONLY Dr office and have received payment in full yet trying to collect again). He didn't even really counsel with me, just handled medicine management, as Greg handled my counseling, and then he charged a "finders fee" of $75 a visit for me to see Greg. If I would have elected to see a counselor away from his office, he would not have been able to charge this "finders fee." If I would have known this "finders fee" was being applied before going through 2 years of counseling with Greg, I would have changed counselors, but he doesn't tell you this upfront. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND MY WORST ENEMY SEEING DR RUNNELS. IF YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO WAIT, WANT TO PAY $275 OUT OF POCKET TO SEE A DR FOR 5-15 MINUTES FOR HIM JUST TO WRITE YOU A SCRIPT AS HE DOESNT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING, JUST ABOUT HOW MUCH $$$ HE CAN MAKE, THEN SEE DR RUNNELS. IF YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND A REALLY GOOD COUNSELOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, THEN SEE GREG WHO IS THE PSYCHOLOGIST IN THAT OFFICE. The other lady is right, any good reviews on here, he probably had written for him, or he or his wife wrote to make himself look good. Especially after that other person posted what I guess was a review about him. The quality of those first reviews is the quality of Dr Runnel's work!!

Totally a joke

The staff there is always great to deal with.... You can tell they do all the work and Runnels just runs around like a looney himself. He is ALWAYS late and I can not recall anytime he was on time for my appointments, or even less than 10 minutes late. He is impossible to get in touch with if any emergencies happen. I've overheard his staff say horrible things about how lazy he is. It's impossible to get medical records too, I guess he never does paperwork. Don't go to him. I'm sure he paid people to leave the good reviews on here.