Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kyle J Schauf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Living in Grove almost 50 years i have seen several doctors here, Dr. Cotner, Dr. Hardy a few others and now Dr. Schauf, all 3 are equally excellent doctors! Dr. Schauf does what is best for his patient, even when the patient doesn't agree, but he will listen and he will to the best he can see to it that you get the tests etc. that you might think you need, he is a caring doctor and does listen and pay attention, always been greeted with a smile and a hand shake, recently a test result had me in tremendous fear, couldn't eat nor function, generally severe sick, panic feeling, after my appt. left his office, completely calm took what was prescribed and ate a full dinner for first time in over a month! Grove is lucky to have Dr. Schauf and if smart will hang onto him! I speak from many years of experience with Grove Integris... Thanks Doc!
Terrible chairside manner. The doctor was very dismissive when I told him what my symptoms where and what I knew would work for me. He never asked me any questions. I felt like one of a herd of cattle. Just another random patient that he was obligated to see. None of my questions or concerns were addressed to my satisfaction. I will not be going back to this office. His staff is just as dismissive as he is.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Kyle J Schauf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrand Lake Orthopedics Inc, 601 E 13th St Ste G, Grove, OK
Dr. Kyle J Schauf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove, OK.