Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kyle W Seeley
Dr. Kyle W Seeley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Seeley is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Seeley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle W Seeley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kyle W Seeley has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kyle W Seeley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 8
I bounced from doctor to doctor until finding Dr. Seeley. I have been his patient for almost 10 years and cannot be more satisfied. He will always take time to talk with me, explain things to me, and make certain that I am comfortable with our visit and that I understand all that was discussed before ending the appointment. He has a kind and understanding bedside manner. He has always made me feel as though time spent with me is important and I have never felt rushed. Diagnosis has always been right on. I would highly recommend Dr. Seeley to anyone looking for a kind, considerate, and genuine doctor to care for their family.
I only saw Dr. Seeley once; however, he took the time to listen to my concerns and issues. I found him to be very personable and willing to explain things that I didn't understand. If I hadn't lost my job in San Diego and had to relocate to Northern California, I would have definitely kept him as my primary physician. I found his office staff and nurses extremely helpful, friendly and willing to assist me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Seeley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Christ Hospital & Medical Ctr
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard J Donovan Correctional Facility, 480 Alta Rd, San Diego, CA
Dr. Kyle W Seeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.