Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kym C Gohn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kym C Gohn has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Kym C Gohn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
Dr. Gohn performed a laprascopic surgery on me to remove endometriosis. I didn't get to see Dr. Gohn at all that day. After surgery, my nurse and the anesthesiologist wanted to admit me because I hadn't been able to urinate after surgery. Dr. Gohn refused. The nurse apologized and recommended I come back to the ER. I did have to come back and have 300ml of urine drained. Less than a week later, I was back for a 3 day hospital stay with an abscess that had to be surgically drained. Dr. Gohn told me almost nothing about what had been done in my surgery and my pain never lessened. I had this same surgery done a few years prior by a qualified doctor and my pain was gone for years. I DO NOT recommend her to anyone suffering from endometriosis. Please find another doctor to perform this surgery.
A year later the endometriosis came back so i went back to see doctor Gohn and then she recomended i have a total hysterectomy so it was scheduled and during that surgery my bowel was nicked and i ended up developing a abcess and fistula. After that i had to have major surgery to have the abcess and fistula fixed. I got horribly sick and ebded up in and out of A another hospital locally, where they finally gave me the surgery to correct the mistake. Now i will have IBS for the rest of my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kym C Gohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Michigan Ob/Gyn, 3016 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI
Dr. Kym C Gohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.