Dr. Kym G Walker Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kym G Walker?

My first appointment was a papsmear, and I was at a follow up appointment. She comes in and says that I'm not HPV positive anymore. I told her that I was never dignosed with being HPV positive. She said that in 2016, I was HPV positive and this year now I'm not. I told her that I have not had a papsmear in over three years, plus those results are not in my current records because the procedure was performed at a military facility, and I did not send for those records. The only doctors I went to in 2016 was my endocrinologist, my podiatrist and internal medicine doctor and no tests were ran that would even give a HPV diagnosis. She was nonchalant about getting my medical history wrong, and she did not even look into it as a mistake on her part to clarify my questioning. She left the conversation as if I was positive for HPV in 2016 and good news....I'm not HPV positive anymore. I was also told I needed a hysterectomy which was okay but I said that I need bladder surgery, and I saw a urologist in KS in 2015 and had all the necessary testing performed and explained my issues and had already talked about surgery options, so I knew what needed to be done and that I would need to see a urologist here in WA and have him schedule his surgery along with hers. She dismissed me asking for a urologist, and said that she can do the bladder surgery and that she does them. I didn't say anything else to her; I knew I was not going back to her at all! I should have said...I would not go to a urologist for him to deliver a baby. I want a urology specialist that does these procedures all day to perform my surgery and not someone that can just do them. I left pretty angry!

Very Disappointed 2 Mommies

We went in for a consulatation prior to getting an IUI procedure done (insemination). Dr Walker was not helpful at all and my extent of knowledge on the whole process was from books and the internet. I wanted her to confirm the information that I had to see if my general knowledge to that point was correct. To every question she said, "I dont know can you?", "Im not sure", "Oh I've never heard that before". It was very disheartning. She really offered up no knowledge what so ever. I really hated the whole experience (which prior to that I had been really looking forward to). Oh and to top it off they charged $100 for the consultation. For such a memorable and special event we have now chosen a different doctor's office.

Dr. Kym G Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.