Dr. Kyong H Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyong H Kim?

Very good beside manner

I went to Dr. Kim for sever back pain. I was very pleased to find him open and receptive. He took the time to sit beside me with his life-like display spine and show me the break in mine. He took his time explaining what was wrong, the symptoms I was having, and what honestly could be done about it. I left feeling hopeful and reassured that, though there was no cure, there is help.

Best doctor

Best doctor I've ever had. He really cares about his patients

Professional

Really cares about what's best for the patient

Has been my pain doctor for almost 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say. Would highly recommend him to anyone in pain.

Dr. Kyong Kim

This guy is the most chauvinistic jerk I have ever met. DO NOT see him if you have any choice. He is a pain specialist that told me chronic pain is all in the head and not real. I have talked to other patients in the waiting room who were female and without me saying anything, they have all said he treats them better if they bring a male friend. I am a stay at home mom with five kids and attending school and this so-called Dr. actually said I would have no pain if I had a job!

Wonderful Doc!

I was wearay about seeing yet another Dr about this severe pain Im having and being told its all in my head so I begrudgingly went to see him and now I wish I had started with Dr. Kim in the beginning. ZHe takes the time to talk to you and actually hears what your saying. He treats me like a human being and not a lab monkey. I also love that he educates his patients on how pain works and will explain anything else you dont understand until your satisfied. So, given a choice, there really is none cause he's the best!

Dr. Kyong H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, WA.