Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim MD
Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim - Posted on August 19th, 2015
Dr. Kim is THE MOST ACCURATE and Amazing pediatrician I've met in Georgia. He's always been spot on with my twin boys having asthma and accurately diagnosed my daughter with celiac disease after seeing other doctors who were clueless. Seen Dr. Kim for 10 years and I can't say enough kind words about him. He's a 10+ 5 star doctor in my family's eyes.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim - Posted on March 20th, 2015
He is a miracle maker.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim - Posted on January 27th, 2015
Dr. Kim was the pediatrician that saved our daughter's life. We had taken our 9 month old daughter to the ER for projectile vomiting and a fever that would not respond to tylenol. This was after an early diagnosis of an ear infection and antibiotics prescribed to fight it 4 dfays previous. The ER doc gave more tylenol and sent us home with no other tests. We just didn't feel right about it. Called Dr. Kim's service on a Sunday afternoon, he called back, talked to us, asked questions and then told us to go to Scottish Rite in Atlanta. He would call ahead and meet us there. Turns out she had bacterial meningitis. That is the bad one. His immediate recognition of symptoms and his belief that parents do actually know their children, is what saved our daughter's life. It was touch and go for awhile but his knowledge, action, and expertise saved our daughter's life. She is 13 currently and a straight A student and upper tier athlete in two different sports. In other words, when there was supposed to be brain damage or at a minimum, hearing loss, she has none. A miracle that was made because of God's grace and Dr. Kim
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim
Dr. Kim earned his Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Master of Science in neurobiology from the University of Southern California. He received his medical degree from the University of California-San Diego and completed his internship and residency at Yale University.
Locations & DirectionsKYOUNG-SOON KIM MD, 1770 Dennis Kemp Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim, MD - Pediatrics in Kennesaw, GA, in this video.
Dr. Kyoung-Soon B Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.