Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Pierce, FL, with another office in Keller, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tsalamandris is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tsalamandris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris's office for more information.
1700 S 23rd St Fort Pierce, FL : (800) 893-9698
620 S Main St Keller, TX : (682) 223-9120
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris, MD - Emergency Medicine in Fort Pierce, FL, in this video.
Dr. Kyriakos Tsalamandris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.