Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I was a patient of Dr. Sutton for about 15 years. She also did my hysterectomy with the laparoscopy procedure. I wish I had done it a lot sooner. She did a fantastic job. She makes sure the patient is informed on everything that she does. I would most certainly recommend her as a doctor. I will certainly miss her.
Dr Sutton is very thorough. She takes care of her patients. She makes sure that she's covered all her bases before you leave the office. She did my hysterectomy laproscopically. At the time, I had just started my job and had not built up any kind of paid leave. She did such a wonderful job that I was actually able to go back in a week. Of course, she suggested not to lift anything heavy and to take it easy and to only go back when I felt up to it. Between my normal days off and the weekend, I only lost 9 hours of work. She's always been able to see me when I had issues. I recommend her to everyone. She recently moved away from my area. I will miss her and have to find another doctor. Wish she could clone herself.
I recommend finding another doctor. She is very short with you and does not have you or your babies safety as a priority. I have never seen someone so cold and heartless is my life! She needs her license taken away.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton in this video.
Dr. Kyrsten E Sutton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover Foxcroft, ME.