Dr. Kyudong Uhm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyudong Uhm?

Best of the Best

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Although, being of Korean Extraction, he is not what we Americans are used to, socially, he is a very brilliant and humble man. If you have a real concern, he speaks to you from his office or from home, within minutes. The best Doctor I have ever known, and I am 70 years old. There should be a 6th Star for him, although he isn't looking for glory.

No one better.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I definitely would recommend Dr. Uhm to anyone. I feel that he gives me a better level of care than I would receive from any of those famous NYC cancer hospitals.

awesome!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr.Uhm is an amazing doctor. Very patient, friendly.....and he goes out of his way for his patients ..myself being one of them. Sometimes as many doctors offices the doctor and office get busy. But I would wait hours just to see Dr.Uhm. Also I dont know what in the world is going on with the other person who wrote another review was seeing in the office.....dirty...NOO NOT AT ALL. And im a germ freak. Plus amazing staff...just the older white lady sometimes is moody....but in every office theres always one. :)

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Office setting-dirty. Staff nice.Doctor in a hurry, seemed annoyed when I asked him to repeat himself because of his accent, so I was afraid to ask questions. Did not feel comfortable at all. Would not recommend!!

Posted on June 9th, 2017