Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisabeth D Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I have gone to Tucker a few times in the past when she worked elsewhere, never was impressed but I never needed anything more than an annual exam. When I had some issues I was hesitant to go to Dr. Tucker but decided it would be easiest to see her. She was extremely rude, did not explain the procedure I was going to be having, and did not seem all "there". I switched doctors immediately after and could not be happier. After talking to a few coworkers about Tucker, I can honestly say I am not the only one that feels this way about her. So thankful I found a new doctor and felt confident in her to successfully do my procedure. I would never go back!
I have been looking for a doctor for a while now for a problem & my 1st exams. She meet with me 2 weeks prior so I could get a feel for her so to speak. I liked so much & was nervous when I went in but she made me feel at ease & comfortable. She is so sweet & caring & spends time with you & answers questions really well! Told me everything she was going to do before she did it & was super gentle. Love her & exited for her to deliver my Babys in the future :) Her staff are very nice & friendly also!!! I just wish she was affiliated with Sacred heart since that's my hospital of choice but oh well.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Elisabeth D Tucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaine Coast Memorial Hospital, 50 Union St, Ellsworth, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elisabeth D Tucker in this video.
Dr. Elisabeth D Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellsworth, ME.